I'm positive you have read a ton of 'Hello, my name is...' blog posts in your time, but when else am I going to tell you vital information about this blog and myself? No time like the present! Allow me to introduce myself.
Hi! I'm Madison, and the reason I opened this blog is because I wanted to discuss with the world my two favorite things: Writing (and everything that falls under that category including: books and poetry), and Musical Theatre (especially Broadway and the West End). It has come to my attention that quite a few people who enjoy writing also enjoy theatre and vice versa. That being said, this blog is for all you singing and acting writers out there...I am one myself!
I suppose I should tell you a little about myself. Everything I love is already listed on my sidebar, and believe me, you'll be hearing a ton more about those things! You should be expecting to see a lot of photo edits revolving around books or musicals, poetry written by yours truly, book reviews, ramblings about Les Mis, things I have to say about my favorite characters (from books or musicals), quotes, song analysis...pretty much anything and everything revolving around books and musical theatre!
Yet for you to get to know me better, you should probably know my ambitions and dreams, correct? For that reason, I'm sharing with you my 'life list'! I aspire to someday have 365 items on the list, but I haven't gotten there yet.
The Life List: 365 Things I Must Do
1. Attend or host a *REAL* Tea Party with finger food and lace frocks.
2. Publish a best-selling book.
3. Perform on Broadway.
4. Travel the world...backpack through Europe specifically.
5. Stand on the top of the Eiffel Tower.
6. Make a wish on a real shooting star.
7. See the Northern Lights.
8. Take a taxi in Manhattan.
9. Work in Disneyworld.
10. Learn how to horseback ride.
11. Swim with the dolphins.
12. Be on a game show.
13. Complete an entire scrapbook.
14. Live near the ocean.
15. Do some worth with an anti-bullying organization.
16. Tie messages to balloons and let them go.
17. Write a full length play.
18. Send out a message in a bottle.
19. Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years.
20. Visit a real castle.
21. Attend a real masquerade, wearing a ball gown like one seen in a Disney movie in Europe.
22. Own an old fashioned type-writer.
23. Go scuba diving.
24. Write an article for a well-known fashion magazine.
25. Read the Bible from cover to cover and comprehend it.
26. Be called somebody’s “inspiration”...make an impact in someone’s life.
27. Study abroad during my college years in London.
28. Own my own bookshop/teashop.
29. Have my own home library.
30. Go on a Cruise and have a ‘Titanic’ moment.
31. Ride on an Elephant.
32. Ride on a camel.
33. Go to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
34. Throw a dart at a map and travel to wherever it lands.
35. Visit Juliet’s House in Verona, Italy.
36. Be a Secretary of Juliet.
37. Be in a flash mob.
38. Go to the Santa Monica Pier.
39. Be a wedding planner.
40. Go to a drive-in movie.
41. Spend Christmas in Disneyworld.
42. Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain.
43. Spend New Year’s Eve in New York City.
44. Leave a note in a library book.
45. Give a homeless person a Christmas Present.
46. Own a pair of Doc Marten shoes.
47. Develop a British Accent.
48. Visit where my ancestors are from.
49. Sit in the front row at a Broadway show.
50. Go for a midnight stroll in Paris.
51. Eat Macarons from Laudrée
52. Make a rainbow cake.
53. Throw somebody a surprise party.
54. Have an unforgettable adventure.
55. Travel with family an entire summer.
56. Pay for a soldier’s meal at a restaurant.
57. Play Éponine in Les Misérables.
58. Witness a wedding proposal.
59. Real 365 books in one year.
60. Go to Church every day for a year.
61. Spend Christmas in London.
62. Ride in a horse drawn Carriage.
63. Speak fluent Italian.
64. Speak fluent French.
65. Get good enough at ballet to go en pointe.
66. Ride on a Subway in New York City.
67. Visit a Vineyard.
68. Have a theatre company of my own and my own theatre.
69. Fall in love at first sight.
70. Write a poetry book.
71. Play both Eponine and Cosette in Les Miserables.
I really appreciate you stopping by. I'll be updating very soon!